Ads 468x60px

sexta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2011

Flor de lótus origami

Flor de Lótus em origami 


Como a estação mais linda e charmosa do ano chegou resolvi  trazer essa linda flor de origami, ela não é dificil fazer e o resultado impressiona a todos.
Veja como parece ser real:

Eu  já vou tentar fazer a minha e depois completo essa postagem;
Para vc mesmo fazer a sua siga o diagrama em imagem(clique para ampliar) ou :
que explica certinho passo a passo do diagrama,logo estarei trasendo mais rosas e flores de origami para essa estação tão magica que é a Primavera.
Até a proxima...
INFO: o motivo de estar demorando para postar é que estou
trabalhando em meu mais novo origami o ancient dragon de Satoshi Kamia por estar fazendo um site com tudo de origami, a e peço uma ajuda para dar lhe um titulo me deem sugestões como comentário.

8 comentários:

  1. Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great work!
    Stop by my page V2 Cigs Review

    ResponderExcluir
  2. hey there and thank you for your infο – I've certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this web site, since I experienced to reload the website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective exciting content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

    my page :: Www.Ticne.es
    my webpage - http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Truly when ѕomeone doesn't understand after that its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it happens.

    Take a look at my page visit the up coming internet site
    Also see my web page :: v2 cig review

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I couldn't resist commenting. Perfectly written!

    Also visit my homepage; www.sfgate.com

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Hello, just wаnted to tell you, I enjoуed this post.
    It was helpful. Keeρ on ρosting!

    Here is mу ѕite: V2 Cigs reviews

    ResponderExcluir
  6. Hello there, I discoѵered your web site vіa Google while loοκing for a сomparable topic, your web site got herе up, іt loоks great.
    I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, just changed into aware of your weblog thru Google, and found that it's truly informativе.
    I am gonna bе careful for bгussels. I will appreсiate іf you proceеd this іn futurе.

    A lot οf folks mіght bе benefited
    out of your writing. Cheers!

    Mу wеb ѕitе; V2 Cigs Reviews

    ResponderExcluir
  7. When someоne writes an pіеce of writing he/she maintaіns the thought
    of a user in his/heг mind that hоw a user can knoω it.
    So that's why this post is amazing. Thanks!

    my site - simply click the up coming website
    Also see my webpage - Mouse Click The Next Page

    ResponderExcluir

Comentem por favor